Refunds will be available if your plans change, but please note, the refunded amount will be 80% of the original purchase total to cover our administrative costs and processing charges. We will only provide refunds up to 2 weeks prior to the start of the event (6/20/2024).
Thursday Night (approx. 7PM):
- American Mile (Country Rock Americana)
Friday Night (approx. 8PM):
- Priest DC (Greatest Hits of Judas Priest and AC/DC)
Saturday Night (approx. 7PM):
- Thyrd Helpyng (Lynyrd Skynyrd Tribute Band)
Unfortunately, Robbs Resort is unable to provide a firework show for 4th of July due to our location being in the middle of the El Dorado National Forest and it being too large of a fire threat.
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT TIMES:
- Check in: Thursday, July 4th from 8AM to 6PM
- Check out: Sunday, July 7th by 10AM
- Please note, RVs may only arrive on Thursday, July 4th.
We cannot accommodate early arrivals or late departures for this event.
- Guest WiFi is free and is accessible in the area surrounding the main lodge. WiFi does not extend to campsites. The WiFi is suitable for text messages and emails, but should not be relied upon for any data-intensive activities.
SAFETY AND SECURITY:
Robbs Resort takes great pride in providing a safe and clean environment for our guests to enjoy and have a great time. Please help us keep it safe and clean by adhering to the following general rules and regulations:
- Drive 5 MPH (or less) at all times.
- No glass containers of any kind.
- Only smoke cigarettes in our designated smoking locations.
- Stay hydrated.
- Notify a Robbs security member of any concerns related to safety and security.
Robbs Resort reserves the right to remove from the property any individual violating any rules and regulations.
No refunds will be offered for removal from the property or early departures.
- Camping (RV or Tent) for 3 nights is included with each ticket purchase. You will specify RV or Tent camping on the checkout page. Children under the age of 16 are free.
- Grass and gravel spaces are available. Gravel spaces include a water hookup and are determined by our camp host and are based upon RV size. These spaces are first come, first serve.
- Water fill locations are available.
- RVs up to 40' are acceptable. Large RVs should arrive as early as possible.
- If you want to be next to your friends, please arrive together.
- There are no electrical or sewer hookups to any RV spaces. The RV dump station will be available for use on Sunday, July 7th only.
- If tickets are still available for sale, there will be room for you.
- No wood-burning campfires. Propane fires are acceptable.
- Portable restrooms will be available for guest use. Pay showers are available at the Sunset Campground approximately 5 miles down the road.
- All ticket holders will receive an event wristband that must be worn at all times for identification.
- For the security of our guests and their property, there will be no resort entry allowed after 8PM.
There will be one cornhole tournament on Friday and one cornhole tournament on Saturday. Sign ups will be in the morning each day from 8am-10am on the Lido Deck. Bring your partner, bring your cooler, and come have a great time. We will have DJ music playing all day!
Robbs Resort will not have any bar service operations for this event.
- Guests should bring their own food, drinks (including alcohol) and ice for the weekend.
- You may consume your own food and beverages anywhere on the property.
- All beverage containers must be plastic or aluminum – no glass allowed.
- As a family-friendly event, over-intoxication will not be tolerated.
An example of a Gravel RV Site (with water hookup):
An example of Grass RV Parking & Tent Camping (no water hookup):
Please note Gravel RV Sites are first come, first serve and will depend on RV sizes and characteristics.
This is a family friendly event! There will be plenty to keep the young ones busy throughout the weekend. Here is an idea what to expect...
- RC course will be available for all children to use. Please bring your own RC cars. If you do not own one, we recommend purchasing one from Axial at axialadventure.com.
- Football and other games in the grass.
- Visit one of the many lakes or creeks nearby.
- Visit the Rubicon Trail.
Please be sure all children are supervised and cared for at all times.
- Pets are allowed, but are discouraged.
- All pets must remain on a leash and must be picked up after at all times.
- Due to live music, heavy foot traffic and other potential stressors for pets, they are not allowed within 300' of the stage.
- Accommodations in accordance with ADA and other State regulations related to service animals will be made.
- Under California Civil Code section 3342, you are liable for injuries caused to another guest by your dog.
- First aid kit
- Desired food and beverages
- Propane fire pit/cooking equipment
- Small portable cooler if you wish to bring your beverages to the entertainment area (no glass)
- Lawn chairs
For this event, tickets are sold as 3-night only; you can of course leave early if your schedule does not allow for a 3-night stay. Please note, RVs may only arrive on Thursday, July 4th.