CHECK IN & CHECK OUT TIMES:
- Check in: Friday, June 30th from 9AM to 8PM
- Check out: Monday, July 3rd by 10AM
We cannot accommodate early arrivals or late departures for this event.
- The Rubicon Trail Foundation will be hosting Cantina for the Con' at Robbs Resort on Saturday, July 1st. Guests can browse exhibits from 20+ vendors and enjoy tacos and other Mexican fare prepared by RTF. All proceeds benefit the Rubicon Trail.
- Guest WiFi is free and is accessible in the area surrounding the main lodge. WiFi does not extend to campsites. The WiFi is suitable for text messages and emails, but should not be relied upon for any data-intensive activities.
LIVE MUSIC AND ENTERTAINMENT:
- DJ Music, cornhole, and other entertainment
- Thyrd Helpyng (Lynyrd Skynyrd Cover Band)
- Priest DC (Judas Priest and AC/DC Cover Band)
- The Rock Monsterz (80/90s Rock Classics)
- DJ Music and Cornhole Tournament
SAFETY AND SECURITY:
Robbs Resort takes great pride in providing a safe and clean environment for our guests to enjoy and have a great time. Please help us keep it safe and clean by adhering to the following general rules and regulations:
- Drive 5 MPH (or less) at all times.
- No glass containers of any kind.
- Only smoke cigarettes in our designated smoking locations.
- Stay hydrated.
- Notify a Robbs security member of any concerns related to safety and security.
Robbs Resort reserves the right to remove from the property any individual violating any rules and regulations.
No refunds will be offered for removal from the property or early departures.
- Camping (RV or Tent) for 3 nights is included with each ticket purchase. You will specify RV or Tent camping on the checkout page. Children under the age of 16 are free.
- Grass and gravel spaces are available. Gravel spaces include a water hookup and are determined by our camp host and are based upon RV size. These spaces are first come, first serve.
- Water fill locations are available.
- RVs up to 40' are acceptable. Large RVs should arrive as early as possible.
- If you want to be next to your friends, please arrive together.
- There are no electrical or sewer hookups to any RV spaces. The RV dump station will be available for use on Monday, July 3rd only.
- If tickets are still available for sale, there will be room for you.
- No wood-burning campfires. Propane fires are acceptable.
- Portable restrooms will be available for guest use. Pay showers are available at the Sunset Campground approximately 5 miles down the road.
- Friends staying at neighboring campgrounds are allowed Saturday only between 9AM and 5PM at no cost as the Cantina for the 'Con fundraiser is open to the public.
- All ticket holders will receive an event wristband that must be worn at all times for identification.
- For the security of our guests and their property, there will be no resort entry allowed after 8PM.
Gravel RV Sites vs Grass RV Parking & Tent Camping
An example of a Gravel RV Site (with water hookup):
An example of Grass RV Parking & Tent Camping (no water hookup):
Please note Gravel RV Sites are first come, first serve and will depend on RV sizes and characteristics.
Can I bring my own food/drinks?
Robbs Resort will not have any bar service operations for this event.
- Guests should bring their own food, drinks (including alcohol) and ice for the weekend. The Rubicon Trail Foundation will have tacos and other Cantina-themed food options available for purchase on Saturday between 9AM and 4PM. They will also be operating a bar at the Lido Deck. 100% of all proceeds go directly to the Rubicon Trail Foundation – we encourage your support during their fundraiser!
- You may consume your own food and beverages anywhere on the property.
- All beverage containers must be plastic or aluminum – no glass allowed.
- As a family-friendly event, over-intoxication will not be tolerated.
Refunds will be available if your plans change, but please note, the refunded amount will be 80% of the original purchase total to cover our administrative costs and processing charges.
For the children
This is a family friendly event! There will be plenty to keep the young ones busy throughout the weekend. Here is an idea what to expect...
- RC course will be available for all children to use.
- The resort will be providing free slushies on Saturday for all children under the age of 16.
- Football and other games in the grass.
- Visit one of the many lakes or creeks nearby.
- Visit the Rubicon Trail.
Please be sure all children are supervised and cared for at all times.
- Pets are allowed, but are discouraged.
- All pets must remain on a leash and must be picked up after at all times.
- Due to live music, heavy foot traffic and other potential stressors for pets, they are not allowed within 300' of the stage.
- Accommodations in accordance with ADA and other State regulations related to service animals will be made.
- Under California Civil Code section 3342, you are liable for injuries caused to another guest by your dog.
Is there a 1 or 2 night only ticket?
For this event, tickets are sold as 3-night only; you can of course leave early if your schedule does not allow for a 3-night stay. Please note, RVs may only arrive on Friday, June 30th due to heavy traffic on Saturday, July 1st as a result of the Cantina for the 'Con fundraising event held at Robbs Resort.
Don't forget to bring...
- First aid kit
- Desired food and beverages
- Propane fire pit/cooking equipment
- Small portable cooler if you wish to bring your beverages to the entertainment area (no glass)
- Lawn chairs