Refunds will be available if your plans change, but please note, the refunded amount will be 80% of the original purchase total to cover our administrative costs and processing charges. We will only provide refunds up to 2 weeks prior to the start of the event (8/18/2023).
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT TIMES:
- Check in: Friday, September 1st from 9AM to 8PM
- Check out: Monday, September 4th by 10AM
We cannot accommodate early arrivals or late departures for this event.
- Guest WiFi is free and is accessible in the area surrounding the main lodge. WiFi does not extend to campsites. The WiFi is suitable for text messages and emails, but should not be relied upon for any data-intensive activities.
LIVE MUSIC AND ENTERTAINMENT:
- Township (Country Covers)
- The Rock Monsterz (80/90s Rock Classics)
- Gotcha Covered (Popular Hits from the 80s-00s)
SAFETY AND SECURITY:
Robbs Resort takes great pride in providing a safe and clean environment for our guests to enjoy and have a great time. Please help us keep it safe and clean by adhering to the following general rules and regulations:
- Drive 5 MPH (or less) at all times.
- No glass containers of any kind.
- Only smoke cigarettes in our designated smoking locations.
- Stay hydrated.
- Notify a Robbs security member of any concerns related to safety and security.
Robbs Resort reserves the right to remove from the property any individual violating any rules and regulations.
No refunds will be offered for removal from the property or early departures.
- Camping (RV or Tent) for 3 nights is included with each ticket purchase. You will specify RV or Tent camping on the checkout page. Children under the age of 16 are free.
- Grass and gravel spaces are available. Gravel spaces include a water hookup and are determined by our camp host and are based upon RV size. These spaces are first come, first serve.
- Water fill locations are available.
- RVs up to 40' are acceptable. Large RVs should arrive as early as possible.
- If you want to be next to your friends, please arrive together.
- There are no electrical or sewer hookups to any RV spaces. The RV dump station will be available for use on Monday, September 4th only.
- If tickets are still available for sale, there will be room for you.
- No wood-burning campfires. Propane fires are acceptable.
- Portable restrooms will be available for guest use. Pay showers are available at the Sunset Campground approximately 5 miles down the road.
- All ticket holders will receive an event wristband that must be worn at all times for identification.
- For the security of our guests and their property, there will be no resort entry allowed after 8PM.
An example of a Gravel RV Site (with water hookup):
An example of Grass RV Parking & Tent Camping (no water hookup):
Please note Gravel RV Sites are first come, first serve and will depend on RV sizes and characteristics.
Robbs Resort will not have any bar service operations for this event.
- Guests should bring their own food, drinks and ice for the weekend.
- You may consume your own food and beverages anywhere on the property, with the exception of the back bar inside the lodge.
- All beverage containers must be plastic or aluminum – no glass allowed.
- As a family-friendly event, over-intoxication will not be tolerated.
This is a family friendly event! There will be plenty to keep the young ones busy throughout the weekend. Here is an idea what to expect...
- RC course will be available for all children to use.
- Football and other games in the grass.
- Visit one of the many lakes or creeks nearby.
- Visit the Rubicon Trail.
- Pets are allowed, but are discouraged.
- All pets must remain on a leash and must be picked up after at all times.
- Due to live music, heavy foot traffic and other potential stressors for pets, they are not allowed within 300' of the stage.
- Accommodations in accordance with ADA and other State regulations related to service animals will be made.
- Under California Civil Code section 3342, you are liable for injuries caused to another guest by your dog.
For this event, tickets are sold as 3-night only; you can of course leave early if your schedule does not allow for a 3-night stay. Please note, RVs may only arrive on Friday, September 1st.
- First aid kit
- Desired food and beverages
- Propane fire pit/cooking equipment
- Small portable cooler if you wish to bring your beverages to the entertainment area (no glass)
- Lawn chairs